Sunday, October 17, 2010

Today at Church - Totally Unrealistic Fantasies

So I was at church, and since I NEVER go to the service (I attend Sunday School, but that's it, the service always puts me to sleep) I was pacing the halls, because pacing fuels amazing ideas and daydreams. But I was listening to Versailles on my MP3 as I paced...so...

Pretty much what happened is that I imagined Versailles moving into my neighborhood over the summer to see what life was like in America (I know, Versailles would NEVER visit a little Hick town...) and I meet them. But in this dream, I have learned fluent Japanese. So we get to talking and they make me a deal - if I teach them English, they will teach me how to play guitar. I agreed and over the next few months I become a guitar master. Then, they invite me to join their band. I immediately accept the offer (of course XD) and we begin touring.

That is SO never going to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment