Friday, October 8, 2010

Character Questionaire (Warning: LONG)

So I did a Character Questionaire I found, and here's the results.

Mandatory Questions

1. What about you is heroic? – There is nothing heroic about me. I spend all day hiding in a Mansion and at night I wander the halls and sing my songs.
2. What about you is social? What do you like about people? – I am anti-social. I have been ever since I was cursed 500 years ago.
3. Of what benefit could you be to the current group? – Group? Oh, you mean Helena. I’m not sure as of yet.
4. Why would you choose to join the current group? – She likes music, and I like music.
5. Invent an adventure/plot that your character would actively undertake (as opposed to just tagging along)?  - I would actively search for my sheet music if I ever lost it. That is the one thing from my past that I keep.
 Personal Questions
 1. What is your real, birth name? What name do you use? – I have forgotten my birth name, so I go by the title “Songmaster”
2. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where did you get it? –Helena calls me “Song”
3. What do you look like? (Include height, weight, hair, eyes, skin, apparent age, and distinguishing features) – I am about 5’8” with wavy caramel-colored hair and pale blue eyes. I appear to be in my twenties or thirties, and my distinguishing feature is the way I dress.
4. How do you dress most of the time? – I am always dressed very fancily – velvet, silks, satin, all with elegant embroidery and ornate fringe and other decorations.
5. How do you "dress up?" – I am always dressed up.
6. How do you "dress down?" ­– I wear a simple, loose cotton shirt and breeches.
7. What do you wear when you go to sleep? - …shirtless…
8. Do you wear any jewelry? – rings and the occasional choker.
9. In your opinion, what is your best feature? ­– my voice
10. What's your real birth date? – I forget.
11. Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.? – I live in a beautiful mansion along with a young girl named Helena. There are towering pillars, spiral staircases, fancy mirrors, expensive linens, crystal chandeliers, and beautiful gardens.
12. Do you own a car? Describe it. – I do not own a car.
13. What is your most prized mundane possession? Why do you value it so much? – my sheet music. It is all I know.
14. What one word best describes you? - solitary
 Familial Questions
 1. What was your family like? – I had two brothers, Thomas and Sinclair, and my parents were kind.
2. Who was your father, and what was he like? – My father was a musician, and very passionate about his work. He passed his love of music on to me.
3. Who was your mother, and what was she like? – she was a housewife who was always optimistic.
4. What was your parents marriage like? Were they married? Did they remain married? – it was a very loving relationship. They remained married until a disease took them both at the same time.
5. What were your siblings names? What were they like? – Thomas and Sinclair, they were twins and very close.
6. What's the worst thing one of your siblings ever did to you? What's the worst thing you've done to one of your siblings? – time has eroded those memories.
7. When's the last time you saw any member of your family? Where are they now? – It was 500 years ago, and they are all deceased.
8. Did you ever meet any other family members? Who were they? What did you think of them?  - I cannot remember.
 Childhood Questions
 1. What is your first memory? – I remember my father playing violin and me singing along to the music.
2. What was your favorite toy? – musical instruments were my toys.
3. What was your favorite game? – my father would play a few notes from a song, and I had to sing the lyrics of the song I thought it was. I usually got it right.
4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they, and how did you know them? Why do they stick out? – The woman who cursed me sticks out. She was infatuated with me and I spurned her, so she cursed me.
5. Who was your best friend when you were growing up? – I was a loner.
6. What is your fondest, childhood memory? ­– Voice lessons with my father.
7. What is your worst childhood memory? – The time I contracted a throat illness and was told I might never sing again.
 Adolescent Questions
 1. How old were you when you went on your first date? – 14 years
2. It is common for one's view of authority to develop in their adolescent years. What is your view of authority, and what event most affected it? – I viewed authority as a necessary annoyance.
3. What were you like in high school? What "clique" did you best fit in with? – I never went to high school.
4. What were your high school goals? – I never went to high school
5. Who was your idol when you were growing up? Who did you first fantasize about in your life? – My hero was my father.
6. What is your favorite memory from adolescence? – My first public performance.
7. What is your worst memory from adolescence? – Being teased by the blacksmith’s son.

 Occupational Questions
 1. Do you have a job? What is it? Do you like it? If no job, where does your money come from? ­ - I have no job, and I require no money.
2. What is your boss or employer like? (Or publisher, or agent, or whatever.) – I have none.
3. What are your co-workers like? Do you get along with them? Any in particular? Which ones don't you get along with? – I have no co-workers
4. What is something you had to learn that you hated? - Loneliness
5. Do you tend to save or spend your money? Why? – I have no need for money.
 Likes & Dislikes Questions
 1. What hobbies do you have? - Music
2. Who is your closest mundane friend? Describe them and how you relate to them. – Helena, she is the love of my life.
3. Who is your worst mundane enemy? Describe them and why you don't get along.- The one who cursed me, because she cursed me.
4. What bands do you like? Do you even pay attention? – I like classical composers.
5. What tape or CD hasn't left your player since your purchased it? Why? – What is a CD? A Tape?
6. What song is "your song?" Why? – Rhapsody of the Midnight Moon, which was the best song I wrote.
7. What's been your favorite movie of all time? – M…Movies?
8. Read any good books? What were they? A Study in Music, The Fine Art of Songs, History of the Classical Composers
9. What do you watch on the Television? ­- …Tele…vision?
10. When it comes to mundane politics, do you care? If so, which way do you tend to vote? If not, why don't you care? – Politics do not concern me.
11. What type of places do you hang out in with your mundane friends? – I cannot leave the mansion grounds, but Helena and I enjoy spending time in the music room and the gardens.
12. What type of places do you hang out in with your normal friends? – Isn’t this the same question?
13. What annoys you more than anything else? – Excessive pride.
14. What would be the perfect gift for you? – The ability to leave the mansion grounds.
15. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? – Helena.
16. What time of day is your favorite? – a night with a full moon and clear sky.
17. What kind of weather is your favorite? – Snowfall.
18. What is your favorite food? What is your least favorite food? – I like petit fours and hate lemons.
19. What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine, etc.) – Fine wine
20. What's your favorite animal? Why? – Nightingales, for their songs.
21. Do you have any pets? Do you want any pets? What kind? – I would like a pet song bird, but I find it appalling to cage such a free spirit.
22. What do you find most relaxing? (Not as in stress relief, but as something that actually calms you down.) – I think music would be the obvious answer.
23. What habit that others have annoys you most? – chewing their nails, it’s disgusting.
24. What kind of things embarrass you? Why? – I am not sure…messing up a song, I think.
25. What don't you like about yourself? – That I am unable to socialize.
26. How would you like to look? – Appearance does not matter.
 Sex & Intimacy Questions
 1. Would you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Why? – Straight, I only love Helena.
2. Who was the first person you had sex with? When did it happen? What was it like? How well did it go? – *Blushes* I am Virgin.
3. Have you ever had a same-sex experience? Who with, what was it like, and how did it go? – No, I have not, Thank God.
4. What is your deepest, most well-hidden sexual fantasy? Would you ever try it? – I have long since abandoned those.
5. What was the wildest thing you've ever done, sexually? Who was it with and when did it happen? – I have done nothing.
6. Is there any sexual activity that you enjoy and/or practice regularly that can be considered non-standard? (Bondage, Fantasy Play, etc.) Why do you like it? – I am virgin, I already said.
7. Is there any sexual activity that you will not, under any circumstances, do? – I will not condone blood play.
8. Do you currently have a lover? What is their name, and what is your relationship like? What are they like? Why are you attracted to them? – I do not have a sex partner, but I love Helena.
9. What is the perfect romantic date? – Something simple, yet elegant.
10. Describe the perfect romantic partner for you. – Helena.
11. Do you ever want to get married and have children? When do you see this happening? – I am unsure.
12. What is more important - sex or intimacy? Why? – Intimacy.
13. What was your most recent relationship like? Who was it with? (Does not need to be sexual, merely romantic.) - Helena
14. What's the worst thing you've done to someone you loved? – I was depressed and told her to leave, that she was better off without me.
 Drug & Alcohol Questions
 1. How old were you when you first got drunk? What was the experience like?
Did anything good come out of it? Did anything bad come out of it? – I have been drunk, I am sure, but I do not remember it.
2. Do you drink on any kind of regular basis? – I drink wine in moderation.
3. What kind of alcohol do you prefer? – Red wine.
4. Have you ever tried any other kind of "mood altering" substance? Which one(s)? What did you think of each? – Never.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Are there any people should not do? Why or why not? – They are an appalling sin.
 Morality Questions
 1. What one act in your past are you most ashamed of? What one act in your past are you most proud of? – I am ashamed of being such a coward and not trying to break my curse.
2. Have you ever been in an argument before? Over what, with who, and who won? – Helena and I argued over our relationship and she ran off crying. I felt terrible and went looking for her. I found her in the garden and apologized, she forgave me.
3. Have you ever been in a physical fight before? Over what, with who, and who won? – Violence is despicable.
4. What do you feel most strongly about? – Freedom.
5. What do you pretend to feel strongly about, just to impress people? – Nothing, I do not hide my feelings.
6. What trait do you find most admirable, and how often do you find it? – Honesty, and it is rare.
7. Is there anything you think should not be incorporated into the media or art (sex, violence, greed, etc.,)? If so, what and why, and if not, why not? – Anything can be portrayed in art, as long as it is portrayed in the right tone. Example: Drugs must be shown negatively, virtue shown positively.
8. Do you have any feelings in general that you are disturbed by? What are they? Why do they disturb you? – I am disturbed by my desire to die, because I know that life is a gift.
9. What is your religious view of things? What religion, if any, do you call your own? – I know there is a higher power, but I do not know what it is.
10. Do you think the future is hopeful? Why? – One must always be optimistic.
11. Is an ounce of prevention really worth a pound of cure? Which is more valuable? Why do you feel this way? – prevention is more valuable than cure, it is easier.
12. What's the worst thing that can be done to another person? Why? – murder, it robs people of their chance at life.
13. What's the worst thing you could actually do to someone you hated? – Murder.
14. Are you a better leader or follower? Why do you think that and explain why? – I am neither, I do my own thing.
15. What is your responsibility to the world, if any? Why do you think that? – To create. Everyone must contribute.
16. Do you think redemption is possible? If so, can anyone be redeemed, or are there only certain circumstances that can be? If not, why do you think nothing can redeem itself? – Anyone can be redeemed – we all make mistakes.
17. Is it okay for you to cry? When was the last time you cried? – When I was a young child.
18. What do you think is wrong with MOST people, overall? – the inability to stick up for oneself.

 Post-Supernatural Awareness Questions
 1. When did you go through whatever made you supernatural? What was it like (in your opinion)? – I was cursed. It was terrible.
2. What do you think now of being supernatural? Is it cool, or have you been screwed? – I have been, as you say, screwed.
3. Do you have a mentor? Who are they? How did you become their student? – My father taught me music.
4. Do you have any magical items? Where did you get them? – I have none.
5. What do you think of the other denizens of the World of Darkness? Why for each? (If you haven't met something, do you think it exists, and if it does, is that bad or good?) – there are others?
6. Think of a major event that happened during your training/initiation. What was it? – my father told me that to create music, you must feel music.
7. What is something you had to learn during your training that you hated? Why did you hate it? – I hated learning to breathe right, it seemed so insignificant, but I’m glad I learned.
 Miscellaneous Questions
 1. What is the thing that has frightened you most? Do you think there is anything out there that's scarier than that? What do you think that would be? – A world without music scares me.
2. Has anyone or anything you've ever cared about died? How did you feel about it? What happened? – Everyone but Helena.
3. What was the worst injury you've ever received? How did it happen? – I broke my leg when I stepped into a ditch.
4. How ticklish are you? Where are you ticklish? – I am very ticklish.
5. What is your current long term goal? – I will break my curse.
6. What is your current short term goal? – To create another song, for Helena.
7. Do you have any bad habits? If so, what are they, and do you plan to get rid of them? – I do not sleep well, but Helena is helping me.
8. If you were a mundane person, what would you do with your life? What occupation would you want, and how would you spend all your time? – I would be a musician and write songs.
9. What time period do you wish you had lived in? Why? (Looking at this as an attempt to change history doesn't count.) What appeals to you about this era? – I wish I had been born 500 years after I was, so I could be the same age as Helena.
10. How private of a person are you? Why? – With Helena, I am very open.
11. If you were to gain an obscenely large sum of money (via an inheritance, a lawsuit, a lottery, or anything else) what would you do with it? – give it away to a good cause. I have no need for it.
12. What would you wish for if you found a genie? – I would wish for my curse to be broken.
13. What do you do when you are bored? – I sing.
14. What is the most frightening potential handicap or disfigurement you can conceive of? What makes it so frightening? – Losing my voice, I could not live without singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment