Friday, October 8, 2010

Are YOU Slightly Insane?

Hello, welcome to Life Slightly Insane! Why did I choose such a title? Because it describes me perfectly! This blog will cover a variety of topics such as music, literature, art, and events in my life that I have found to be slightly insane, like myself.

When did I become slightly insane? It all started years ago, when I discovered manga. The crazy characters and slapstick comedy had me hooked, and soon it started rubbing off on me. But my true descent into slight-insanity began just recently, when I met some friends who were also slightly insane. It turns out that a multitude of slightly insane people left to their own devices become even more insane!

Some info about me - I love Japanese pop culture, mostly Japanese music and anime. I also love to write and draw, and this year I'm doing my first NaNoWriMo!

So anyway, if you are slightly insane, or perhaps even sane and just want to get a good laugh out of us insane people, come on in!

2 comments:

  1. Pony bounded into Beastie's blog and sat still long enough to read her post. "I look forward to reading many more!" she exclaimed. She rambled on about how awesome insanity is, like randomly refering to oneself in the third person.

    "However," she said, raising an eyebrow, "are you sure you're only *slightly* insane?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to Olivia:
    I may be more than *slightly* insane, but I do not truly know. It's so hard to know your level of insanity.

    PS: So you're going to call me "Beastie" here as well? Interesting, I like it!

    ReplyDelete