Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Imaginary Asylum

Yah, I was bored in History...so I wrote this...

BrokenBeast: Anyone here?

CrazyNovelist: Pancake! *glomps* how are you?

BrokenBeast: *glomps back* I'm good! Today I wrote out the Ten Commandments of Kamijoism. I was bored in Science.

RileyRocks1016: Ooh! Can we see it?

CodeBlack: That is awesome that you did that! Can I see?

BrokenBeast: It's on my blog.

CrazyNovelist: *goes to Pancake's blog*

BrokenBeast: Today in History I had to give a presentation on Louis XVI *nods*

CodeBlack: Adele, your Ten Commandments are really funny!

BrokenBeast: Thanks!

RileyRocks1016: They are so true. *nods*

BrokenBeast: Power to the Kamijoists! Versailles for the win!

CrazyNovelist: Yes! *huggles Kamijo*

CodeBlack: *listening to Versailles* Kamijo...*dreamy eyes*

BrokenBeast: *cuddles imaginary Kamjo plush* He is SO gorgeous!

RileyRocks1016: Beastie, who are you stalking today?

BrokenBeast: I was kidding about the stalking thing. Just like I was kidding about being a vamp.

CrazyNovelist: What?! A vamp?! When was this?!

BrokenBeast: Long story. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment