Sunday, January 9, 2011

Calendar Pictures

Remember how I said I had gotten a Versailles Calendar for Christmas?

I spent about twenty minutes scanning in some of the images.

And then about an hour and a half of waiting for them to upload.

I left out June and December's picture, because they were just the five previous month's pictures put together.
This is the back! Teru did that painting of the logo himself.

Kamijo lounging in a Yukata. He looks SO gorgeous! Picture for January.

Hizaki inn costume. February's picture.

Teru in his costume. I LOVE HIM. This was the picture for April.

Yuki in HIS costume. I like the hair. This was the month of May.

Masashi with a katana. For March.

Kamijo in his costume for the month of July.

Yuki, shirtless, showing off his tattoo and holding dice. The month of August.

Teru playing a flute, for September.

Masashi in costume. October.

      
Hizaki, wearing a BEAUTIFUL KIMONO. I want th

No comments:

Post a Comment